- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Beltran, 36, reportedly accepted less money than he was offered by at least two other teams to sign with the Yankees. The Diamondbacks offered Beltran three years for more money while another unnamed team offered him three years for $48 million. Beltran has played in New York before, anchoring the Mets outfield from 2005 to 2011.
The outfielder has spent the last two seasons in St. Louis where he put up a .282/.343/.493 line with 56 home runs, 181 RBI, 56 doubles, and 162 runs over 296 games. Beltran was especially key in the playoffs, hitting five home runs, nine doubles, and driving in 21 runs over 29 post-season games with the Cards.
Beltran is the second top outfielder to sign with the Yanks this week as he’ll join former Boston speedster Jacoby Ellsbury who signed a seven-year, $153 million deal to move to the Bronx. The Yankees have also added former Braves catcher Brian McCann while losing Robinson Cano to the Mariners and Curtis Granderson to the Mets. The Yankees will have to forfeit compensatory draft picks to the Red Sox, Braves, and Cardinals but will get their own compensatory picks from the Mariners and Mets.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread