- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
With players like Josh Donaldson, Jedd Gyorko, Kyle Seager, and Manny Machado emerging as legitimate fantasy threats over the past couple of years, the third base position in 2014is deeper than it once was.
As always, the field is led by Miguel Cabrera, who’ll likely mostly play first base while retaining his third base eligibility. Miggy is in a class of his own but there are at least 12 other third basemen that can provide about 20+ home runs and a decent amount of RBIs.
Looking at the lower-ranked third basemen, there is definitely sleeper talent among the likes of Cody Asche, Matt Dominguez, and Matt Davidson but inconsistency and inexperience has to make fantasy owners, especially those in head-to-head leagues, nervous about cold streaks. Still, there are plenty of late rounders that can exceed their full season value at times and make for good draft investments.
Let’s take a look at the full fantasy baseball 2014 third base projections. Don’t forget to check out our first base projections, second base projections, and shortstop projections and check back for more positions coming later this week.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread