- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
The outfield position is likely going to produce the majority of your offense and there is no shortage of category fillers to be had.
Our first tier is made up of can’t-miss players, led by Mike Trout. Many analysts have Andrew McCutchen or Carlos Gonzalez as their number two but I strongly believe Ryan Braun returns to his MVP-contender self this season, ‘roids or not. Anyone in the first tier is going to be a major producer for your team and, outside of Carlos Gonzalez, don’t carry a big injury risk.
The second tier is made up of elite players as well, but ones that carry some risk, inconsistency, or questions. While someone like Giancarlo Stanton or Yasiel Puig could certainly end up a Top 10 player, it’s harder to predict how their season will go compared to someone like Adam Jones or Jacoby Ellsbury.
The third tier is composed of players who could be elite outfielders but could also disappoint some fantasy owners. Whether it’s Matt Kemp‘s injury concerns, Wil Myers‘ inexperience, or Carlos Beltran‘s age, it’s certainly possible that some of those players fail to reach the fantasy promised land.
The fifth tier is where we see multi-category contributors start to disappear and fantasy owners will have to target power or speed but likely be unable to find both. Brandon Moss and Evan Gattis can certainly provide some pop while Brett Gardner and Ben Revere can definitely bring the speed.
Be sure to check back for the rest of our outfield rankings and full outfield projections coming up on XN Sports this week.
|50||Alejandro De Aza|
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread