- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
Create Your Own Daily Fantasy Basketball Lineup at DraftStreet
Chris Douglas-Roberts vs. MEM ($7,594): With Gerald Henderson out, Douglas-Roberts has started two straight games, collecting 23 fantasy points against the Pacers and 28.75 against the Cavs. He’s expected to start once again on Saturday against the Griz and would need just 19 points to reach good value. Expect about 30+ minutes and 20+ fantasy points out of CDR tonight.
Jeff Adrien vs. WAS ($8,213): Adrien played 30 minutes off the bench on Friday and posted a huge 41.5 fantasy point day. He also posted 22+ fantasy points in each of his previous two games. He’d need just 20.5 fantasy points to prove a good value and he certainly has the ability to surpass that number.
Tyson Chandler vs. CLE ($14,273): There aren’t many centers to choose from but the guy facing Spencer Hawes isn’t a bad place to start. The last time the two faced off, back when Hawes was in Philly, Chandler posted 10 points, 14 rebounds, and three blocks. Chandler is averaging 33.8 fantasy points per game over his last four and has a good chance to surpass that tonight against Cleveland.
G- John Wall vs MIL ($18,497)
G- Kemba Walker vs MEM ($14,385)
G- Chris Douglas-Roberts vs MEM ($7,594)
F- Matt Barnes vs ATL ($12,785)
F- Khris Middleton vs WAS ($8,578)
F- Jeff Adrien vs WAS ($8,213)
C- Tyson Chandler vs CLE ($14,273)
U- Marcin Gortat vs MIL ($15,285)
Be sure to check each player’s status before the game! Good luck!
- Is Watching College Basketball Exciting?
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?