Two Bruins team sources confirmed to Murph’s Musings Thursday that Bruins captain Zdeno Chara suffered an arm injury when he was slashed in the first period of Game 3 of the second round series with the Canadiens. Chara left the game but returned and played the remainder of that game and the Bruins’ seven-game series loss to their arch rivals.
According to one of the sources, the Norris Trophy candidate received pain-killing shots before Game 7 in order to play through the pain. Chara finished the series with two assists and had four points in 12 playoff games with two goals in the first round against the Red Wings.
One of the sources also claimed that the injury that kept Chris Kelly out of the playoffs was a herniated disc. Kelly last played on April 8 against the Wild.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread