- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
It’s already the middle of August, imagine that. Fantasy baseball season is almost over, but it’s also the most important part of the year. These next three weeks before the playoffs are the three most important weeks to most fantasy baseball players. You need to climb the ranks as fast as you can before the postseason, and for those in rotisserie leagues, it is the final stretch.
Whether it is a free agent pool, a budget-based system, or weekly waivers, playing the wire is a key element to winning your fantasy baseball leagues.
Without further ado, let’s play the waiver wire:
This week, we will present a few options at each hitting position with their recent statistics. Each one of these players has been hot, so add them if you need immediate help.
Stay tuned for Wednesday’s edition of the waiver wire, as we will look at a few pitchers to add for your playoff run in fantasy baseball.
Caleb Joseph, Baltimore Orioles
In his last 36 at-bats, Joseph is hitting .333 with five home runs and nine runs batted in. He became the first Orioles catcher to hit a home run in five straight games and it seems that he has found his touch behind the plate for the O’s.
J.P. Arencibia, Texas Rangers
In his last 43 at-bats, Arencibia is hitting .256 with four home runs and 15 runs batted in. He will never hit over .260, but with solid power numbers, he is well worth an add.
Jon Singleton, Houston Astros
Singleton is hitting .250 with four home runs, 12 runs batted in and 10 runs scored in the last two weeks.
Yonder Alonso, San Diego Padres
Alonso has found his stroke of late, hitting .419 in his last 31 at-bats.
Cliff Pennington, Arizona Diamondbacks
Pennington has just 13 at-bats since beginning to play of late in Arizona, but already has five hits, six runs, and a stolen base.
Everth Cabrera, San Diego Padres
Since returning from injury, Cabrera has stolen five bases and is hitting .350 in 40 at-bats. This is a guy who stole 37 bases in under 400 at-bats last year, so add him right now as cheap speed for your playoff run.
Mike Moustakas, Kansas City Royals
Moustakas has finally found his zone, hitting .304 with a home run and 12 total bases in his last 23 at-bats.
Norichika Aoki, Kansas City Royals
Aoki has been one of the hot adds in the last few days after stealing three bases in a game. In his last 20 at-bats, he has stolen four bases, drove in six runs, and scored five. He has the ability to score a lot of runs for the next few weeks so add him right away.
David Peralta, Arizona Diamondbacks
Peralta is hitting .313 on the season in just 214 at-bats and in his last 22 at-bats, he is hitting .318 with four runs, seven runs batted in and has even stolen a base.
Take a look at XNSports fantasy baseball coverage as a whole here.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread