- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
Jose Bautista’s game-winner ended the longest game in Toronto Blue Jays history. Clayton Kershaw struck out six batters over eight innings to pick up his 14th win of the season.
After a couple of weeks of the power rankings dominated by two American League West teams, there is a bit of a shakeup. The Angels took a bit of a slide last week, while the Orioles went on a tear against some very good opponents. So the two flipped the second and fourth spot. But, as has been the case for several weeks, everyone is still looking up at the Athletics.
One team shooting up the rankings is the Royals. Kansas City hasn’t lost in more than a week and is right on top of the Tigers for the division lead. Their run is enough to get them in the top 10. Heading the wrong way are the Giants and Braves. The two teams are slumping as they try to stay within striking distance of first place in their respective divisions.
So, where does your team rank? Find out in the rest of the rankings.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread