This will be the final update to the 2-QB ADP data that will be published on XN Sports this summer. 2-QB drafts have either completed or will be in the midst of being drafted in the next week or so, and this will hopefully give you an idea of how to target the quarterback position in your 2-QB draft.
As always, the 2-QB ADP is based on a small sample size. This time around we have 31 mock drafts that we have pulled ADP data from. Most are from 2-QB mocks I put together. Then we have some 2-QB mocks from our friends over at TheFakeFootball.com and FakePigskin.com. As always, thank our 2-QB friend Étienne Groulx for putting all this data together.
To gain access to the 2-QB ADP data in full download the following spreadsheet: Updated August 2-QB ADP. The data is split up into overall ADP and positional ADP. Below you can see the ADP for the quarterback position.
[table id=188 /]
Last time the 2-QB ADP data was updated I compared the ADPs of the quarterback position to my quarterback rankings, to see if we could find some values and come up with draft strategies. I have some 2-QB draft strategies and notes planned that will revolve around this 2-QB ADP that will be published later in the week. For now, I just wanted to get this 2-QB ADP data out to you, so that you can start planning your 2-QB draft plan of attack.
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread