- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
The top spot in the XN Sports MLB Power Rankings was there for the taking. The A’s, who had owned the number one ranking for several weeks, gave it up to their A.L. West rival Angels last week. After taking the first two of their three-game series over the weekend, Oakland earned themselves a tie atop the division.
A win Sunday would have given them sole possession of first place and, likely, the number one ranking on this list. But, L.A. managed to come through in the series finale, maintaining their status as the best team in baseball.
The rest of the best remain largely the same as the same teams make out the top 10 this week as last, with some mild variations. Most notably, the Nationals, having just completed a 10-game winning streak, shot up into the top-three as things have come together in Washington.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread