- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
This is apparently a surprisingly well-attended child table tennis tournament in Russia.
The kid in the blue shirt is down 10-6 before he totally blows a point, losing the game and probably getting disowned by his disappointed parents.
No hard feelings, they shake hands, everything’s good… and then the little kid umpire eats some gym floor.
The best part of the video is that not a single adult is at all fazed by what just happened. Just another day on the perpetually brutal pre-teen table tennis circuit.
Plus the kid in the orange totally got hit in the nuts by the falling little kid.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread