That’s more like it.
While underdogs didn’t run away with Week 11, they made a discernible dent in the favorites’ dominance of recent weeks. Going 8-6 against the spread, underdogs helped revert what was becoming a top-heavy trend against them back towards its norm.
It’s not done yet.
Our Week 11 picks highlighted mainly underdogs, acknowledging that everything would not fall into place in just one week. We expect this to be accurate, as Week 12 will include another heavy dose of the ‘underdog medicine.’ Again, the trend is not completely reversed, and the antidote may not be so blatantly apparent to the tune of all underdogs beating the spread in one week, but we will continue to lean towards one side until the league shifts back into place.
That is, until the playoff picture comes into focus and those teams that need wins will find ways to get them.
Below are predictions for each game against the spread. Spreads have been taken from various websites and are subject to change. The spread in parenthesis denotes the selected team and an asterisk denotes one of the week’s most confident picks.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread