- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
It was ten years ago today that The Palace of Auburn Hills erupted into mayhem as players fought with players, players fought with fans, fans fought with fans, and eventually everybody got into quite a bit of trouble.
With less than a minute of game time left, the Indiana Pacers and Detroit Pistons got into a scuffle on the court. After the fight was broken up, a fan threw a drink at Metta World Peace (in his less peaceful Ron Artest days) who then proceeded to go into the crowd and began the most interactive fan experience the NBA had ever seen.
Following the chaos, nine players were suspended for a combined total of 146 games and lost $11 million in combined salary. Five players were actually criminally charged with assault and received a year of probation and community service.
Five fans were also hit with criminal charges and remain banned from Pistons games to this day.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread