The postseason is imminent, and playoff scenarios abound. It’s week 12 in fantasy football, and time for another Sunday Stat Day, where all the significant stories and impactful numbers have their place. Here is the most relevant last minute advice to make start and sit lineup decisions for your fantasy football team.
Detroiters are the luckiest people in the world. Well, except in the non-football sense. They get a free NFL game this Monday night, the second in five seasons. The area should be blazoned with billboards, “If you lived here, you’d be seeing NFL for free by now.”
Buffalo has been ransacked by several feet of snow, and the nation’s thoughts are with them. This week, the Jets and Bills will relocate to Ford Field for an early Monday night showdown that is available only on NFL Sunday Ticket or local broadcast in the New York and Buffalo area. Now for the stats and dudes who matter most to your matchup.
[table id=LastMinute2014-12 /]
Stats and data courtesy of pro-football-reference.com, footballguys, espn, and profootballfocus.com.
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread