- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
The Robert Griffin III saga has taken more than enough twists and turns over the past three years, and down the stretch of 2014 we may be seeing it come to a head.
Of course, it began when the former No. 2 overall pick looked to be one of the best quarterbacks of the 2012 draft class after winning NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. But an injury that postseason wound up altering his career.
Since then, RGIII has battled injuries and being benched, and is now playing for his second coach in his three-year career, and it’s not the coach who drafted him out of Baylor. This coach, Jay Gruden, is brutally blunt and doesn’t shy away from calling out his players.
This season, three different quarterbacks have started under center for Washington, but in Week 16 Gruden is reverting back to Griffin, who threw for 236 yards and a touchdown in relief of Colt McCoy in the team’s loss to the Giants last weekend.
It’s back to RGIII, but is this an audition for 2015? It doesn’t seem as if Griffin and Gruden can co-exist, and the organization has already backed the coach. If that’s the case, Griffin could be elsewhere next season trying to resurrect his career. Here are six potential landing spots:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread