What once was an ever-shuffling deck of cards has since been sorted into the aces, kings, and jokers of the league.
With playoff implications abound in almost every matchup of Week 15, the league’s better teams generally kept themselves afloat, whether by squeaking out a victory against the lowly Jaguars or dismantling the pathetic Raiders. When push came to shove in battles between two playoff hopefuls, some clarity emerged for which team rose to the occasion and delivered.
As the regular season draws to a close, teams will continue to fall off the map as the time ticks down on each game’s clock. Those left standing will round out the year competing in a makeshift tournament before ever reaching the postseason. With only two games left for each team, division and playoff races are sure to go down to the wire.
That’s what makes football season ‘the most wonderful time of the year.’
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread