- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
We have two weeks to ponder the Super Bowl 49 matchup between the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots, and in the meantime there are 30 other NFL teams focusing their attention on the 2015 season.
First things first: this offseason almost half the league could be in the market for new quarterbacks.
Whether it’s via the draft or free agency, non-contenders and teams with new coaching staffs are trying to figure out their situation under center for next year. As of Jan. 20, here are 11 teams that could have a new starting quarterback in 2015:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread