- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
It’s an odd slate of game as there are four teams playing tonight that played last night, one huge favorites (from Covers Experts) with Vancouver at (-340), and no other team is higher than Pittsburgh at (-140). With the four team on a back to back – Anaheim, Buffalo, Nashville, St. Louis – it means watch for last-minute lineup changes.
Looking in net, it’s obvious that Ryan Miller should get a win tonight with Vancouver at home to Buffalo, but there is serious concern about him reaching value. Even one goal against would put that in jeopardy. Expect a high ownership rate there, too.
-$8,000 prize pool.
– First place wins $1,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 900 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts Friday, January 30th at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 9 spots. 8 players and 1 goalie.
– Roster Format: 2 C, 3 W, 2 D, 1 G and 1 Util.
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
As always, check Left Wing Lock for goalie confirmations.
Players will be in order of perceived value, by position, and there should be enough to mix-and-match for each type of game available on Draft Kings. Some positions might only have a few plays, some might have several. It all depends on the day, the matchups, and the price.
|Sedin (VAN) – $4000||Vrbata (VAN) – $5300||Martin (PIT) – $3300||Fleury (PIT) – $8200|
|Stastny (STL) – $4400||Perron (PIT) – $5200||Keith (CHI) – $4700||Miller (VAN) – $8900|
|Richards (CHI) – $4900||Kane (CHI) – $8600||Edler (VAN) – $4200|
|Duchene (COL) – $5500||Skinner (CAR) – $4500||Barrie (COL) – $4400|
|Ribeiro (NSH) – $4600||Tanguay (COL) – $3600|
|Crosby (PIT) – $8800||Beleskey (ANA) – $4200|
|Schwartz (STL) – $5500|
- Don’t be afraid to put two or three Canucks in your lineups tonight. They’ll be highly-owned, but it’s a matchup that can’t be passed on.
- Louis looks to be going with a second line of Jaden Schwartz–Paul Stastny–Vladimir Tarasenko tonight. It’s not a great spot, but that is a very good line. No real need to pay up for Tarasenko, though.
- Pittsburgh will be without Evgeni Malkin and Christian Ehrhoff tonight, which means a top line of Kunitz-Crosby-Perron again. Expect Paul Martin to be on the top power play unit as well.
Guaranteed Prize Pools/Tournaments
|Sedin (VAN) – $4000||Vrbata (VAN) – $5300||Edler (VAN) – $4200||Varlamov (COL) – $8200|
|Nash (CAR) – $2800||Burrow (VAN) – $3600||Faulk (CAR) – $5500||Khudobin (CAR) – $7900|
|Crosby (PIT) – $8800||Skinner (CAR) – $4400||Martin (PIT) – $3300|
|Richards (CHI) – $4900||Perron (PIT) – $5200||Seabrook (CHI) – $4900|
|Hornqvist (PIT) – $7500|
|Kane (CHI) – $8600|
|Sharp (CHI) – $7900|
- I don’t mind St. Louis as a target tonight, but I think there could be value with a cheap Nash/Skinner duo. Jake Allen is in net for the Blues, and they’ll be without Jori Lehtera and Patrick Berglund. They might be able to do some damage on St. Louis’ bottom-six.
- For expensive stacks, it’s either Chicago or Pittsburgh for me. Hopefully Chicago’s second line can get some good depth matchups.
Slim’s Pickins (bargain plays)
Victor Rask (CAR-C, $2800) – If Carolina scores tonight, I think it’s their second and third lines.
Zack Kassian (VAN-W, $2500) – More Canucks is not a bad idea.
Dan Hamhuis (VAN-D, $2700) – See: Above.
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread