- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Arizona, Edmonton, and Minnesota all played last night. Each team is a target to pick against in a large tournament, so it makes tonight’s decisions a little bit easier. As far as Vegas goes, the two most heavily favored teams are St. Louis and the NY Islanders, making both teams good targets for starting goalies (Jake Allen, Jaroslav Halak). Neither goalie is very expensive, either.
-$12,000 prize pool.
– First place wins $1,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 1,350 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts Tuesday, February 10 at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 9 spots. 8 players and 1 goalie.
– Roster Format: 2 C, 3 W, 2 D, 1 G and 1 Util.
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
As always, check Left Wing Lock for goalie confirmations.
There is a ton of value at center tonight. There isn’t much need to spend over $5000 on any single center for cash game purposes. Also, depending on how the lineup is constructed, there isn’t much need to spend a lot on defencemen, either. The problem is that the pricing is pretty soft tonight, so spending a bit more on the blue line just to get close to the cap isn’t a bad idea.
|Lehtera (STL) – $3000||Bailey (NYI) – $3600||Chara (BOS) – $4500||Allen (STL) – $8200|
|Krejci (BOS) – $4500||Tarasenko (STL) – $7800||Visnovsky (NYI) – $3100||Hutchinson (WPG) – $6900|
|Perreault (WPG) – $4500||Stone (OTT) – $3900||Byfuglien (WPG) – $5800||Halak (NYI) – $7800|
|Lee (NYI) – $4300||Pastrnak (BOS) – $3000||Subban (MTL) – $5900|
|Tavares (NYI) – $8800||Pacioretty (MTL) – $8100||Butler (STL) – $3400|
|Galchenyuk (MTL) – $4800||Kreider (NYR) – $4800|
|Giroux (PHI) – $6900||Neal (NSH) – $5600|
|Lucic (BOS) – $4700|
- Again, as can be seen, there isn’t a lot of need to spend much at center tonight. For those that want to pay up for Tavares, though, there’s not much problem there.
- All of Bailey, Stone, and Pastrnak have very good matchups tonight, so using any one of them for cap relief (like it’s really needed) isn’t a bad idea.
- Paying up a bit more for defencemen tonight isn’t a bad idea. There are a few expensive d-men that have very good matchups, and they’re probably necessary to get close to the cap.
|Tavares (NYI) – $8800||Bailey (NYI) – $3600||Visnovsky (NYI) – $3100||Enroth (BUF) – $7000|
|Lee (NYI) – $4300||Tarasenko (STL) – $7800||Butler (STL) – $3400||Luongo (FLA) – $7700|
|Lehtera (STL) – $3000||Schwartz (STL) – $5800||Chara (BOS) – $4500||Allen (STL) – $8200|
|Krejci (BOS) – $4500||Lucic (BOS) – $4700||Byfuglien (WPG) – $5800|
|Perreault (WPG) – $4500||Pastrnak (BOS) – $3000||Karlsson (OTT) – $6300|
|Scheifele (WPG) – $4500||Stone (OTT) – $3900|
|Turris (OTT) – $4800||Michalek (OTT) – $3800|
- Clearly, using Jhonas Enroth in net for a GPP is just for those who avoid Ottawa for a stack.
- The Blues and Islanders are both very obvious plays tonight. With that said, the prices of those lines aren’t exorbitant, and allows owners to comfortably stack elsewhere.
- Either of the top two Bruins lines are fine, but I lean to the Krejci line just because the wingers aren’t very expensive, so it allows owners to use just about any other team to fill out the rest of their lineup.
Peter Holland (TOR-C, $2800) – Playing on what could be considered Toronto’s second line, and still plays the power play.
Jiri Sekac (MTL-W, $2500) – Sekac seems to be playing a bit better of late, and any depth players from Montreal will have very good in-game matchups tonight.
Anton Stralman (TBL-D, $2900) – Not a great matchup but the price is too good to ignore.
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread